The Food You Love
From time to time we take a look at what’s trending and what’s fallen out of favor. It’s getting close to that time of year when everyone does their end of year food roundups and predictions for 2013. But what about the recipes and flavors that are always at the front of mix? The mainstays of dinner and dessert?
Many from our Foodily tastemakers Wolfgang Puck, Big Girls Small Kitchen, The Family Dinner, The Cake Boss and No Recipes all show up on top. Here’s a sampling of the most faved recipes.
1. Purple Power Breakfast Shake by The Family Dinner
2. Spaghetti Carbonara by Ruth Reichl
3. Zucchini-Scallion Cakes by Big Girls Small Kitchen
4. Ginger Chicken by No Recipes
5. Mini Strawberry Pie by Cooking With My Kid
6. Chocolate Brownie Clusters by Buddy Valastro
7. Mini Maple Chocolate Chip Pancake Muffins by Bakerella
8. Five-Minute Tiramisu by Buddy Valastro
9. Bruschetta Chicken by The Pioneer Woman
10. Chocolate Souffle by Wolfgang Puck
Photograph by Celine Steen
Food, we love you.