5 Tips On Health-ifying Your Jewish Holidays
If you’re looking for ideas for great dishes, or a want a turnkey complete menu, read on. Plenty of fantastic recipes ideas to choose from!
1. Gone with the crust! In this quiche, the chef creates a crustless quiche with greens.
Crustless Quiche With Greens by Healthy Tasty Cheap
2. Gluten free is glorious! For your gluten free guests, create a roasted vegetable noodle kugel to help break-the-fast.
Karina’s Roasted Vegetable Noodle Kugel Recipe by Gluten Free Goddess
3. Keep it simple! Created by Pamela Salzman, this citrus poached wild salmon with cucumber-yogurt sauce is a delicious addition to a pre-fast or post fast meal:
Citrus Poached Wild Salmon With Cucumber-yogurt Sauce by Pamela Salzman
4. Go crazy with this amazing Rosh Hashana Apple Cake (but modify it with whole pastry flour in place of all purpose and either olive oil or melted coconut oil in place of canola).
Rosh Hashana Apple Cake by Food52
5. If you’ve fasted all day, start with a simple meal: Although you are hungry, prepare your body by eating a dairy meal with Challah, Salmon or Bagels. Here are some Challah recipes.
Food, we love you.