15 Most Shared Recipes for the Grill – A July 4th Special
Really, is there a better time to be in your backyard, or at a park, surrounded by friends, grilling up a storm before the sky darkens and the fireworks begin? An amazing grilled, family style spread is something to be enjoyed by all. And right now, with Farmers Markets in full bloom, there’s plenty to choose from to put on the grill beyond your standard burgers and franks.
People are getting more and more creative with their grilling repertoire.
With July 4th just around the corner, I took a look at what recipes are being shared with friends the most on Foodily. Apparently the Slider has replaced the mighty burger and watermelon is a new hit on the grill!
- Grilled Bruschetta with Asparagus and Parmesan Cheese by Steamy Kitchen
- Honey Ginger Grilled Salmon by McCormick
- Tom Yum Grilled Shrimp by Closet Cooking
- Grilled Salmon with Lime Butter Sauce by Epicurious
- Kickin’ Barbecue Style French Fries by Dine & Dish
- Grilled Watermelon Salad with Feta, Mint and Lime by The Family Dinner
- Soy Ginger Grilled Chicken by Not Eating Out in New York
- Grilled BBQ Potato Skins by Food Network
- BBQ Chicken Satays by Big Girls Small Kitchen
- Grilled Artichokes with Olive Oil, Lemon, and Mint by Epicurious
- Grilled Marinated Skirt Steak by Williams-Sonoma
- Grilled Potato Salad by Sunset
- BBQ Beef Ribs with Molasses Bourbon Sauce by Epicurious
- Sliders with Chipotle Mayonnaise by Bobby Flay
- Spicy Whiskey BBQ Sliders by The Pioneer Woman
Photo by Kim Miller
Food, we love you.